- Hometown: Long Island, NY
- Education: SUNY at Purchase
- Favorite booking: Harry Belafonte
- Favorite vacation spot: Santorini
Lisabeth has been with the company since May of 2016. Originally from New York, she holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and certification in Project Management, which has assisted her in conference planning and event management work for 15 years. Her experience in business development comes in handy for her position in Logistics, where she loves “making a good plan come together.” In her spare time, Lisabeth finds enjoyment in travel, reading, watching old movies, horseback riding, and spending time with her family and dog, Eris.
What Our Clients Say About Lisabeth:
- "It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate your attention to detail. You handle everything with grace and style!" - Jessica B., The Art of Education
- "Lisabeth has been right on top of things. She's been a pleasure to work with, and she's great about keeping me on track." - Jamie K., Kenny Consulting Group