- Hometown: Santa Clarita, CA
- Favorite booking: Trevor Noah
- Education: San Diego State University
- Favorite vacation spot: Bora Bora
Dylan brought his strong professional background in the music industry to the company in February 2016. After obtaining his Bachelor of Arts in History, Dylan spent seven years alongside some of the finest high-level musicians known today. He furthered his knowledge by assisting in major corporate sponsorships for well-known music venues, tours, and festivals. Dylan takes pride in putting his clients’ needs first and finds “nothing more professionally rewarding than an event that has surpassed all expectations and a client who is thrilled to have worked with us.” Dylan enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, and his continued passion for music is reflected by his impressive collection of vinyl records.
What Our Clients Say About Dylan:
- "Our event with Chris Mann was a huge success. I appreciate the time and assistance I received from Dylan throughout the whole process. Thank you!" Jennifer K., Saint Xavier University