- Hometown: Scituate, MA
- Education: Bay State College
- Favorite bookings: Lou Holtz & Patrick Sheahan
- Best part of the job: My work is never boring!
Debbie joined the company in January 2013. She holds an Associate of Arts in Law and Travel, and has many years of experience in the fields of Law, Sports and Entertainment, which have proven useful in her current role. She finds that there are interesting and educational aspects to her job, and appreciates that “no two days are alike”. Debbie volunteers for the Neuse River Golden Retriever Rescue, enjoys spending time with her Golden Retriever, and loves going to the beach.
What Our Clients Say About Debbie:
- "I would like to say that working with you was fantastic, you were so incredibly responsive and helpful every step of the way!" - Rachel A., TIDE Program Director
- "Thank you for being such a respectful and great professional communicator! I have worked with several agents over the years, but you ALWAYS keep me in the loop. I always know what is going on and I never have to worry." - Pennie R., Emanuel Cancer Center