Jamie von Imhof
- Hometown: Fredericksburg, VA
- Favorite booking: Kristin Cavallari
- Education: James Madison University
- Favorite vacation spot: Taha’a in French Polynesia
Jamie started working at AAE in May of 2014. Her previous experience assisting an executive at E! Entertainment has helped her succeed in her current role as a Contracts & Accounting Administrator. Jamie obtained a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies with a minor in Elementary Education and a Master of Arts in Teaching. She enjoys working at AAE with people whom she respects and admires, and feels it is a "fun environment where everyone is working together in the best interest of clients.” In her free time, Jamie loves to spend time with her husband and their two sons, traveling, cooking, and crafting.
What Our Clients Say About Jamie:
- "AAE has been a fantastic partner! Jamie responded in such a timely manner that I just don't know when she sleeps! An awesome experience all around. We look forward to working with you again!" - Deanna K., Liberty University