Al Uszynski helps companies and individuals sell more, earn more and profit more. As a sales trainer and professional speaker, he helps his clients achieve outstanding business results.
Sales Pro who Produces Results
As a sales professional, Al has achieved great success in the following roles that spanned 17 years:
* Telephone sales
* Sales representative
* Sales engineer
* Regional Sales Manager
* National Sales Manager
Al has sold for small companies and big companies alike. As National Sales Manager for a division of a $1.6B company, he achieved double-digit percentage growth in every year on the job.
* Al spent seven years on the sales course instructional team for a major international training organization in New York City before becoming an independent sales trainer in 2002.
* Al provides customized sales training for private clients. Past clients include Bloomberg, Philadelphia Weekly and Hunter Douglas.
* Al's one-day seminars have been offered at five universities in the Northeast U.S.
* Al strives for his sales training programs to return at least 10 times the amount invested in incremental profits within six months.
* Business Columnist: Al's weekly column Sales Beat appears every Monday in Gannett-owned Courier-Post - Southern NJ's largest newspaper. (As a result, Al's high school English teachers are expecting pigs to fly in the very near future.)
* As an adjunct instructor at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Al teaches Professional Personal Selling and Professional Presentations courses.
* Al was invited to present his white paper, Ethics and Sales Education, at the 2001 International Conference Promoting Business Ethics.
* In addition to his undergraduate engineering degree, Al holds an MBA in Management.
* An award-winning speaker, Al knows how to stir an audience (in a good way!)
* He delivers engaging, informative and entertaining keynote presentations that will add some great ideas and inspiration to your organization's sales meeting, conference or banquet.
* Al was among the youngest people ever to earn Professional Membership status in the National Speakers Association - the leading organization for experts who speak professionally.
All American Speakers is a speakers bureau and booking agency providing information on booking Al Uszynski for speaking engagements, personal appearances and corporate events. Contact an All American Speakers Bureau booking agent for more information on Al Uszynski speaking fees, availability, speech topics and cost to hire for your next event.
Please Note: All American Speakers Bureau acts only as an entertainment broker/producer for corporate functions, private engagements and special events. All American Speakers Bureau does not claim or represent itself as the exclusive agent or management of Al Uszynski or any artist on this website. Speaker fees are determined based on a number of factors and may change without notice. Fees often vary based on a number of factors including: speakers schedule, supply and demand, length of presentation, location of event and other factors. Fee Ranges listed on this website are intended to serve only as a guideline. In some cases, the actual price quote may be above or below the stated range.
All American Speakers Bureau is a celebrity booking agency and talent buyer which supplies celebrity talent worldwide. We secure speakers and celebrities for speaking engagements, advertising campaigns, personal appearances, commercials, licensing, voice-overs, product endorsements, spokesperson campaigns, publicity events, corporate entertainment, trade shows, and media tours.
Related Tags: Information on keynote speaking engagements, personal appearances, corporate entertainment and appearance fees for Al Uszynski, an inspirational motivational speaker. bio for Al Uszynski agency, manager, speaker fees, speaking agency entertainment booking agency, speaker's fee, how to book, booking agencies for lectures, speaking event, celebrity appearances for hire, who is agent, manager, publicist, who represents, speakers bureau management who represents Al Uszynski