The fourth-annual Fast Company Innovation Festival will take place in October 2018. The Innovation Festival will feature inspirational keynotes, workshops, and conversations led by some of the world’s most influential business leaders, cultural luminaries, and creatives from a variety of industries. This list of 2018 Fast Company Innovation Festival speakers serves as a great resource for event planners looking to book an innovative entrepreneur to deliver inspirational and purpose-driven lessons on leadership.
Most anticipated motivational speakers at the Fast Company Innovation Festival 2018
Founder and CEO of Outdoor Voices
Tyler Haney is the founder and CEO of Outdoor Voices, a lifestyle brand founded in 2014 that encourages people to be active in their daily lives. With Outdoor Voices, Haney has set out to build the next great activewear brand and she is off to a good start with $56.4 million in venture funding and six retail stores nationwide. Haney, a Parsons School of Design grad, has been named one of “Forbes” magazine’s 30 Under 30 and “Fast Company” magazine’s 100 Most Creative People in Business. Outdoor Voices has been named a Most Innovative Company by “Fast Company.”
Strategic Advisor for Hospitality and Leadership at Airbnb
Chip Conley is the Strategic Advisor for Hospitality and Leadership at Airbnb and Chief Strategy Officer at Everfest. Conley joined Airbnb as the Head of Global Hospitality & Strategy, after founding Joie de Vivre Hospitality in 1986 and establishing the company as America’s second-largest boutique hotel brand. His forthcoming book, “[email protected]: The Making of a Modern Elder,” chronicles his experiences as both a mentor and an unexpected intern at Airbnb.
Designer and CEO of Tory Burch LLC; Founder of the Tory Burch Foundation
Tory Burch is CEO and chief creative officer of Tory Burch LLC, an American lifestyle brand. Her $5 billion dollar fashion empire boasts over 200 stores worldwide. An experienced businesswoman, Burch has been recognized with numerous awards and serves on several boards, including the Tory Burch Foundation, launched in 2009 to empower women entrepreneurs. In 2018, her foundation hosted the first ever Embrace Ambition Summit: Confronting Stereotypes and Creating New Norms. Based off a 2017 social media campaign, the summit’s goal is to shed light on gender inequality in America and empower women by arming them with the tools they need to go after what they want.
Co-founder and CTO of Percolate
Noah Brier is the co-founder and chief technology officer of Percolate, and he serves on the company’s board of directors. Brier is also the co-founder of Likemind, a global coffee meetup, and is one of “Fast Company” magazine’s 100 Most Creative People in Business. He currently sits on the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on social media.
5Whitney Wolfe Herd
Founder and CEO of Bumble and Co-Founder of Tinder
Whitney Wolfe Herd is the Founder and CEO of Bumble, one of the fastest-growing social-networking apps in the world, and the only dating platform where women make the first move. Since it was founded in 2014, Bumble has grown to more than 35 million users in 160 countries. Wolfe Herd was recently named to “Time” magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2018 and “Forbes” magazine’s 30 Under 30.
Other Inspirational Speakers at Fast Company Innovation Festival 2018
- Chip Bergh, President and CEO of Levi Strauss & Co.
- Jason Blum, Founder of Blumhouse Productions
- Alexia Brue, General Manager and SVP of the Fitness & Wellness Division of Leaf Group
- Chelsea Clarke, Director of Corporate Learning at Upright Citizens Brigade
- Rick Cook, Founding Principal at COOKFOX Architects
- Danielle Duboise, Co-founder of Sakara Life
- Nir Eyal, Author of “Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products”
- Jonah Fay-Hurvitz, Strategy Director at Red Antler
- Erin Fujimoto, Co-founder of Tommy John
- Emily Heyward, Co-founder and Chief Strategist at Red Antler
- Sadie Lincoln, Co-founder and CEO of barre3
- Sam Lipp, Director of Operations at Make it Nice
- Shan-Lyn Ma, Co-founder and CEO of Zola
- Jose Neves, Founder, CEO and Co-chairman of Fartech
- Julia Steyn, Vice President of Urban Mobility and Maven at General Motors
- Alain Sylvain, Founder and CEO of Sylvian Labs
- Whitney Tingle, Co-founder of Sakara Life
- Michael Ventura, Founder and CEO of Sub Rosa
- Diane Von Furstenberg, Founder and Chairman of Diane Von Furstenberg
- Darren Walker, President of the Ford Foundation
- Danielle Weisberg, Co-founder and Co-CEO of theSkimm
AAE is a full-service talent booking agency that uses modern technology, deep knowledge, and personalized service to help event planners book the best speakers and entertainment for their organizations. Our #1 goal is to make the planners’ job easier, more efficient and more enjoyable. To achieve this, we provide clients access to the world’s largest database of speakers and celebrities, plus tools and hands-on support throughout every stage of the booking process.
To inquire about booking a keynote speaker for your next event, please contact us.