This year, several groundbreaking business speakers spoke at Grow Conference 2018. The conference is an annual event designed for company builders. The 2018 speaker lineup included innovative entrepreneurs and industry disrupters who gave professional insight about building a business. The conference featured the best talent in their respective industry and provided expertise about how business leaders can become more successful. To assist event planners looking to book a motivational business speaker for their upcoming conference or other business event, the AAE Team has put together a list of our favorite 2018 Grow Conference speakers.
Top motivational speakers at Grow Conference 2018
Founder & CEO of FUBU, Star of ABC’s “Shark Tank”
Daymond John is known for his wildly successful role on ABC’s smash hit, “Shark Tank.” The show is now in its seventh season and has won three Emmy awards. He is the current CEO and founder of FUBU, which has achieved more than $6 billion in sales. In 2015, John was named a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship which allowed him to join the president and his staff at the Global Entrepreneur Summit in Kenya.
Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Drybar
Alli Webb is the Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Drybar, the nation’s leading blow dry bar offering professional blow outs at an affordable price. Webb first started the company in 2010, and it has since expanded to over 90 locations throughout the United States and Vancouver, BC. In 2016, she published her first book, “The Drybar Guide to Good Hair for All.” Webb has been recognized as one of the top young businesswomen in the world.
CEO of The Marketing Zen Group
Shama Hyder is the CEO of the award-winning agency, The Marketing Zen Group. She is also the author of two books “The Zen of Social Media” and “Momentum.” Hyder was recognized by the White House and the United Nations as one of the foremost young entrepreneurs in the country, ranking in the top 100. She was also awarded the Technology Titan Emerging Company CEO award.
Chairman & CEO of Pinnacle Technical Resources
Under Nina Vaca’s leadership, Pinnacle Group has consistently been ranked among the Inc. 500|5000 fastest-growing companies in the country for the last decade. In 2015 and 2018, it was named fastest-growing women-owned/led company in the nation by the Women Presidents’ Organization. In 2017, the Women’s Business Council named her a Woman of Distinction.
Founder & CEO of LaSalle Network
Tom Gimbel is the Founder and CEO of LaSalle Network, a staffing and recruiting firm in Chicago and San Francisco. Every year for the past decade, the company has been included in the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies. Gimbel is known as an expert on company culture and careers, and he frequently contributes to Inc. and The Wall Street Journal and has appeared on the “TODAY Show”, “Fox & Friends”, and “Fox Business Network.”
Other Inspirational Speakers at Grow Conference 2018
- Jeff Raider, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Harry’s
- Chieh Huang, CEO of Boxed.com
- Jessica Icelisoy, Founder and CEO of California Baby
- Payal Kadakia, CEO and Co-Founder of ClassPass
- Cal Henderson, Co-Founder and CTO of Slack
- Andrew Paradise, Founder and CEO of Skillz Inc.
- Emily Heyward, Partner at Red Antler
- Les McKeown, President and CEO of Predictable Success
- Steve Baker, Vice President of The Great Game of Business Inc.
- Cameron Cruse, Co-Founder and COO of R.Riveter
- Bill Tancer, Author of “Click: What We Do Online and Why It Matters”
- Norm Brodsky, Founder of CitiStorage
- Ami Kassar, Founder and CEO of MultiFunding LLC
- Marne Levine, COO of Instagram
- Daniella Yacobovsky, Co-Founder of BaubleBar Inc.
- Spectacular Smith, Founder and CEO of Adwizar Inc.
- Rachel Blumenthal, Founder and CEO of Rockets of Awesome
- Isadora Ferraz Coelho, North America Partner Training Lead at Facebook
- Lauren Haydel, Founder of Fleurty Girl
- Darnell Holloway, Director of Business Outreach at Yelp
- Andrea Chen, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Propeller
- Scott Wolfe, CEO of Melba’s Old School Poboys
- Lisa Bradley, Co-Founder of R. Riveter
- Benjamin Spall, Co-Author of “My Morning Routine: How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired
All American Entertainment (AAE) is a full-service talent booking agency dedicated to representing the interests of meeting and event planners. AAE has helped thousands of the most respected companies, organizations, and universities identify and secure high-profile keynote speakers and celebrity talent for personal appearances, speaking engagements, promotional campaigns, and a wide range of other functions. AAE’s talent base includes professional business and motivational speakers, best-selling authors, top athletes, award-winning comedians, TV personalities, musicians, celebrity chefs, and many others.
For inquiries about booking a motivational keynote speaker for your next event, feel free to contact us.