INBOUND 2018 features several innovative business speakers known for leaving their mark on their respective industries. The conference will take place in September 2018 and is hosted by HubSpot. As a community, INBOUND is filled with people dedicated to marketing, sales, and serving customers in an inbound way. The event will feature keynote speakers and breakout workshops designed to help business professionals discover new ideas and bring these visions back to their office. We have made a list of our favorite motivational speakers at INBOUND 2018 as a resource for event planners looking to book creative entrepreneurs and inspire business leaders to channel their inner innovation.
1Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Renowned African Novelist & Speaker
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is an award-winning novelist and master storyteller. Adichie is known for her TEDxEuston talk “We Should All Be Feminists”, which was published as a book in 2014. Most recently, she published the book “Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions.” In 2015, she was named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. Fortune Magazine named Adichie one of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders in 2017.
Former Vice Chair at GE
Beth Comstock is considered one of the most innovative business leaders due to her term as Vice Chair at General Electric. She believes change begins with the individual, and encourages organizations to focus on personal agency, a term used by Comstock to describe focusing on the self to bring on organizational change. Her first book, “Imagine it Forward”, gives lessons on continually growing in a changing world. The book is set to be published on September 18, 2018.
Co-Founder of Soulcycle
Julie Rice is best known as the Co-Founder of SoulCycle, a lifestyle fitness phenomenon. The creation of the company led to Rice being honored as one of AdWeek’s Brand Geniuses in 2015. She has been the Chief Brand Officer at WeWork since November 2017, where she develops innovative ways to expand the WeWork experience while connecting community members.
Founder & CEO of Atom Factory
Troy Carter has vast experience in the music industry and currently works as the Global Head of Creator Services at Spotify. He is the Founder and CEO of Atom Factory, an entertainment management company he founded in 2010. Carter has helped represent a number of recording artists, including Lady Gaga and John Legend. In 2016, Carter was named to Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 list of visionaries and influential leaders.
Former Chief Business Officer for Google X
Mo Gawdat helps teach people how to find happiness while balancing the stresses of life. Gawdat’s career has spanned 26 years during which he has co-founded more than 15 businesses. In 2017, he released his book “Solve for Happy: Engineering Your Path to Joy” where he created an algorithm for happiness despite the stresses of life. Gawdat is the former Chief Business Officer for Google X.
INBOUND 2018 Lineup: Other Inspirational Speakers
- Scott Harrison, Founder & CEO, Charity: Water
- Brian Halligan, Co-Founder & CEO, Hubspot
- Dharmesh Shah, Co-Founder & CTO, Hubspot
- Shonda Rhimes, Executive Producer, Screenwriter, & Author
- Tarana Burke, Social Activist & Founder of the Me Too Movement
- Brent Chudoba, COO & CFO at Thrive Global
- Joanna Coles, Chief Content Officer, Hearst Magazines
- Ronan Farrow, Pulitzer Prize Winning Investigative Reporter
- Emily Chang, Author of Brotopia & Executive Producer, Bloomberg Technology
- Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman of LinkedIn
- Claire Hughes Johnson, COO, Stripe
- Payal Kadakia, Co-Founder & CEO, ClassPass
- Tobi Lutke, Founder and CEO, Shopify
- Christopher O’Donnell, Director of Product Management, HubSpot
- Alex Rodriquez, Former MLB Player, Entrepreneur
- Anjali Sud, CEO of Vimeo
- Cleo Wade, Artist, Speaker, Poet, Author
- Lena Waithe, Emmy Award-Winning Screenwriter & Actress
- Chris Yeh, General Partner, Wasabi Ventures
- Janet Comenos, Co-Founder & CEO, Spotted
- David Fletcher, Co-Founder & CEO, Maven Sales Group
- Ty Heath, Global Lead for Agency & Partner Education, LinkedIn
- Matt Hodges, Vice President of Product Marketing, Intercom
- Sahil Jain, CEO, AdStage
- Nataly Kelly, VP, International Operations and Strategy, HubSpot
- Danielle Lee, VP, Global Head of Partner Solutions, Spotify
- Carole Mahoney, Founder, Unbound Growth
- Lou Orfanos, General Manager & VP Product, HubSpot
- Isaiah Pickens, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, iOpening Enterprises
- Dan Silvert, President, Velocity Advisory Group
- Dara Treseder, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Ventures
- Madison Utendahl, Head of Content & Social, Museum of Ice Cream
- Sangram Vajre, Author and Chief Evangelis & Co-Founder, Terminus
- Purna Virji, Senior Manager of Global Engagement, Microsoft
- Alexandra Weiss, SVP of Marketing, Glossier
- Deepak Chopra, Co-Founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing
AAE is a full-service talent booking agency that uses modern technology, deep knowledge, and personalized service to help event planners book the best speakers and entertainment for their organizations. Our #1 goal is to make the planners’ job easier, more efficient and more enjoyable. To achieve this, we provide clients access to the world’s largest database of speakers and celebrities, plus tools and hands-on support throughout every stage of the booking process.
Contact us to inquire about booking the best motivational speaker for your next event.