For the first time ever, Fortune created a catalog of cryptocurrency visionaries who are dedicated to transforming business. These inspiring young leaders are known for their expertise in cryptocurrency, finance, and technology and incorporating their skills to improve the business industry as a whole. Event professionals looking for an innovative speaker for their business conference or event can use this list as a reference to find the perfect speaker.
Top motivational speakers from Fortune The Ledger 40 Under 40:
Creator of Ethereum
Vitalik Buterin is known as the Co-Founder of Ethereum, an open-source blockchain platform, and as the Co-Founder of Bitcoin Magazine. Buterin has written for several cryptocurrency publications, including Bitcoin Weekly and Ledger. Ethereum is valued at $48 billion and is the second-most-valuable crypto network in the world.
CTO at Block.one.
Dan Larimer has successfully co-founded three cryptocurrency enterprises and originated the idea of the “decentralized autonomous company.” His ventures include Bitshares, Steem, and EOS. Larimer serves as the current Chief Technology Officer for EGO with the company Block.one. In June 2018, EOS raised $4 billion in the biggest initial coin offering in history.
CEO at BitMEX
Arthur Hayes is the Founder and CEO of BitMEX, a crypto derivatives marketplace. By the end of 2017, BitMEX was handling an average of $2.1 billion in trades. The company is known as the most flexible crypto futures exchange, and permits leveraged bets of up to 100 times the standard from Bitcoin to Cardano. Despite all of this success, Hayes does not actually own Bitcoin.
Co-Founder & CEO of Coinbase
Brian Armstrong is the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinbase, which he founded in 2012. It has gone on to become the largest U.S. Bitcoin exchange. Recently, Coinbase entered the mainstream and passed Charles Schwab in total accounts. The company is predicted and hoping to become the “Google of crypto.” Armstrong is currently working on securing investments for Coinbase.
CEO & Founder of Stronghold
Tammy Camp is the Founder and CEO of the startup called Stronghold. She first became involved with cryptocurrency when she was put in charge of growth at Stellar, a blockchain project. Her company Stronghold works with IBM to create stablecoins, which are crypto tokens that will not have a fluctuating price. Camp has expertise in startups due to her time as a partner for the startup accelerator 500 Startups.
Fortune The Ledger 40 Under 40 Lineup: Other Inspirational Speakers
- Jihan Wu, Co-Founder of BITMAIN
- Patrick Collison, Co-Founder & CEO of Stripe
- John Collison, Co-Founder & President of Stripe
- Vlad Tenev, Co-Founder of Robinhood
- Baiju Bhatt, Co-Founder & Co-CEO or Robinhood
- Song Chi-Hyung, CEO of Dunamu & Founder of Upbit
- Cameron Winklevoss, Co-Founder of Winklevoss Capital Management, LLC
- Tyler Winklevoss, Co-Founder of Winklevoss Capital Management, LLC
- Bill Ready, CEO of Braintree
- Pavel Durov, Founder & CEO of Telegram
- Amber Baldet, Former Executive Director & Blockchain Program Lead at J.P. Morgan
- Olaf Carlson-Wee, Founder & CEO of Polychain Capital
- Ted Livingston, Founder & CEO of Kik Messenger
- Balaji S. Srinivasan, CEO of 21 Inc.
- Primavera de Pilippi, Blockchain Researcher
- Rana Yared, Managing director, principal strategic investments at Goldman Sachs
- Kathleen Breitman, CEO & Cofounder of Tezos
- Juan Benet, Founder of Protocol Labs & FileCoin
- Emilie Choi, VP of Business Development at Coinbase
- Rachel Mayer, Senior product manager at Circle
- Christine Moy, Executive director, Blockchain program lead at JPMorgan Chase
- Brian Grassadonia, Cash App lead at Square
- Justin Schmidt, Head of digital asset markets at Goldman Sachs
- Asheesh Birla, SVP of Product at Ripple
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO & Co-Founder of Lightning Labs
- Elizabeth Rossiello, CEO & founder of BitPesa
- Lily Liu, Chief Financial Officer & Co-Founder, Earn.com
- Tristan D’Agosta, Founder of Poloniex
- Jutta Steiner, CEO of Parity
- Nader al-Naji, CEO & Co-Founder, Basis
- Brandon Chez, Founder of CoinMarketCap
- Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com
- Arianna Simpson, Managing Director & Founder of Autonomous Partners
- Tina Bhatnagar, VP of Operations at Coinbase
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer at CoinShares, Founder of Athena Capital
- Neha Narula, Director of Research, Digital Currency Initiative
AAE is a full-service talent booking agency that uses modern technology, deep knowledge, and personalized service to help event planners book the best speakers and entertainment for their organizations. Our #1 goal is to make the planners’ job easier, more efficient and more enjoyable. To achieve this, we provide clients access to the world’s largest database of speakers and celebrities, plus tools and hands-on support throughout every stage of the booking process.
For inquiries about booking a motivational keynote speaker for your next event, please contact us.