From September 23-25, brand marketing experts gathered at the Brandweek summit. The movement was designed to challenge people in the industry to incorporate customer experience into innovative brand strategies. Attendees go to discuss the future of brands, commerce, and emerging technologies. This year’s event was made up of the most dynamic brand marketing experts in the industry, and they showcased their knowledge to attendees through keynote addresses and breakout sessions.
Top motivational speakers at “Brandweek”
President & CBO of Away
Jen Rubio is the President and Chief Brand Officer of Away, a modern travel and lifestyle brand. Rubio is passionate about integrating user experiences and brands, and in 2015 she was named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Marketing & Advertising. In addition to acting as an angel investor and startup advisor, Rubio has been a guest lecturer at Hyper Island, NYU, UPenn, Northwestern, and Harvard.
2Bozoma Saint John
Chief Marketing Officer of Endeavor
Bozoma Saint John is the current Chief Marketing Officer of Endeavor and the former Chief Brand Officer of Uber. Saint John also has experience marketing for Apple and PepsiCo. During her tenure with Apple, Buzzfeed hailed Saint John as the “coolest person to ever go on stage at an Apple event.” This is not the only praise she has received, and Saint John has long been recognized as one of the most influential people in her industry.
3Frank Cooper III
Global CMO, BlackRock
Frank Cooper III is the current Chief Marketing Officer for BlackRock, a global investment management company. Previously, Cooper was the Chief Marketing Officer/Chief Creative Officer of Buzzfeed and the Chief Marketing Officer of Global Consumer Engagement for PepsiCo. In 2014, he was awarded the Raymond J. McGuire Harvard University Alumni Award for Distinguished Professional Achievement.
Co-Founder & CEO of Dollar Shave Club
Michael Dubin is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Dollar Shave Club, a lifestyle and e-commerce company that delivers razors and personal grooming products to customers through the mail. The company is known for its convenience of affordable pricing, and in 2016 it was acquired by Unilever for $1 billion.
R&B Singer-Songwriter and Record Producer
Anthony Hamilton is a singer, songwriter, and record producer. He has been nominated for 12 Grammy awards, first rising to fame with his platinum-selling album Comin’ from Where I’m From. Hamilton is also known for the song “Freedom” from the soundtrack of Django Unchained. In 2016, his album What I’m Feelin’ ranked number two on the Billboard R&B chart.
“Brandweek” Lineup: Other Brand Marketing Experts
- Kevin Hart, Actor, Comedian
- Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author & Peak Performance Strategist
- Jeff Brooks, CMO of Casper
- Glen Hartman, Head, N.A. at Accenture Interactive
- Nicholas Horbaczewski, Founder & CEO at DRL
- Cheryl Kaplan, President & Co-Founder of M. Gemi
- Marci McCue, CMO of Flipboard
- Matt Sorum, Head of Communications at Artbit
- Alexandra Williamson, CBO of Bumble
- Leesa Eichberger, Head of Brand Marketing, Farmers Insurance
- Jeanine D. Liburd, CMCO of BET
- Rick Gomez, CMO of Target
- Lee Nadler, Leader of Urban Growth at MINI – BMW Group
- Melva Benoit, Founder & President of The Marian Dupree Group, Inc.
- Debra Langford, Assistant Dean of Diversity and Inclusion at USC Marshall School of Business
- David M. Porter, Jr., Executive Director & CEO of the Walter Kaitz Foundation
- Jay Tucker, Executive Director – Center for Management of Enterprise in Media, Entertainment & Sports at UCLA
- Bill Tai, General Partner, Charles River Ventures
- Lee Applbaum, CMO of Grey Goose Vodka and Patrón Tequila
- Babs Rangaiah, EP of Global Marketing at IBM
- Heidi Browning, CMO & Executive VP for the NHL
- Jen Sey, CMO of Global Brands at Levi’s
- Tiffany R. Warren, SVP & CDO of OMNICOM GROUP
- Ms. Lauryn Hill, Singer, Songwriter
- Danielle Lee, Global VP of Partner Solutions at Spotify
AAE is a full-service talent booking agency that uses modern technology, deep knowledge, and personalized service to help event planners book the best speakers and entertainment for their organizations. Our #1 goal is to make the planners’ job easier, more efficient and more enjoyable. To achieve this, we provide clients access to the world’s largest database of speakers and celebrities, plus tools and hands-on support throughout every stage of the booking process.
For inquiries about booking a brand marketing expert as a keynote speaker for your next event, please contact us.