- Hometown: Doylestown, PA
- Favorite booking: Hafthor Bjornsson
- Education: East Carolina University
- Best part of the job: My fantastic co-workers!
Amanda has been with the company since December of 2015. Originally from Eastern Pennsylvania, Amanda attended East Carolina University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications, with a concentration in Public Relations. Before moving back to North Carolina for her current position at AAE, Amanda was living and working in Manhattan. She finds it rewarding to see an event unfold and it makes her happy to "hear a client's excitement when their favorite speaker(s) get booked for their event". In her free time, Amanda enjoys reading autobiographies, traveling, cooking, and hanging out with her boyfriend and dog, Kerri.
What Our Clients Say About Amanda:
- "Thank you SO much for your follow-up on our event. You are so professional and thorough; a refreshing change from my past experiences with agencies." - Susan J., Hope for the Heart
- "Other speaker agencies in our area do not compare to the quality and attention provided by AAE. Amanda always gives me good news, and is a pleasure to work with. I'm a really happy client." - Laurie A., Canadian Labour Congress