Celebrity Personal Appearances
Book a Celebrity Speaker to Motivate and Inspire your team to new heights!
All American Speakers Bureau provides famous celebrity speakers for marketing and personal appearances, including top-rated Business Motivators,
Entertainers, Sports Celebrities, Political Figures, Motivational Speakers, Authors, Comedians, Celebrity Chefs,
Political Commentators, Columnists, Writers, Actors, and Musicians to corporations, universities,
associations and organizations throughout the world. We can help you book
a celebrity personal appearance, motivational speaking engagement, corporate event, charity fundraiser,
corporate golf outing or private party. We can also represent your company
in securing the best celebrity marketing talent for product endorsements, celebrity spokesperson campaigns,
celebrity appearances, voice-overs, conventions, and meet and greets.
Identifying the right celebrity for your organization or special event is paramount to the success of your
marketing campaign or corporate function. We maintain a large database of celebrities with connections to various medical conditions and causes they may be passionate about. We can help you identify the right famous speaker to convey your important message to your target audience. Whether you are looking to execute a public awareness campaign or fundraiser, attract media attention for your project, or gain valuable exposure for your company or product, All American Speakers Bureau can help guide you through the process from conceptualization to execution.
Why Book a Celebrity Personal Appearance?
According to USA Today: "Having a star at a fundraising event will almost guarantee more money for a charity's coffers, sometimes boosting the take by fivefold or more." The value of working with a celebrity is limitless if you understand how to leverage that relationship and maximize the ROI. A number of members of our team have spent years representing talent as agents or managers and have worked on both sides of this business. As a result, we not only have the relationships and access to a large number of celebrities, but the ability to negotiate a great deal on your behalf.
Looking for an honest celebrity booking agency?
Unlike many larger companies, we do not have any conflicts of interest. It is our policy not to represent any celebrity exclusively. Our loyalty and commitment is to our clients and we will work tirelessly on their behalf to secure the celebrity talent of their choice. Our goal is simply to represent our clients to the best of our ability, to work with them to understand their goals, identify the ideal celebrity and to use our skill as negotiators to secure a deal that all sides can be happy with.
With a worldwide network of top corporate talent, public speakers, celebrities and famous sports personalities, All American Speakers Bureau has the resources to help you plan and execute a spectacular celebrity appearance, promotion, press conference, photo shoot, speaking engagement, satellite media tour, fundraiser or corporate event.
Our celebrity database currently contains information on over 6,000 famous motivational speakers, athletes and celebrities. It is impossible to list, maintain and provide accurate fee information and updated bios for all of the individuals we have access to, as this information frequently changes. Please contact your representative today for full bios, updated fee information and individual consultation.
Below is a small sample of our celebrity speaker roster. We have relationships with all of the top talent agencies, managers, bureaus, public relations firms and agents, which allow us access to virtually any celebrity entertainer or public figure imaginable. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY CELEBRITY OR ATHLETE NOT LISTED BELOW. We have access to many people not listed here and are happy to provide you with any information you may need.
Which Celebrity Speaker Will Make Your Event Shine?
Sample of Famous Celebrities and Sports Figures we have access to:
- Angela Bassett - Award-winning Actress and Co-author of "FRIENDS: A Love Story"
- Candice Bergen - Emmy award-winning Actress
- Brad Garrett - Award Winning Actor / Comedian
- Ashley Judd - Actress
- Spike Lee - Film maker and director, tough issues in the black community
- Cheryl Tiegs – Supermodel
- Alan Alda - Acclaimed actor and activist
- Alec Baldwin - Golden Globe Award-winning Actor
- Adam Carolla- Host of the Adam Carolla radio show
- John Cleese - Acclaimed comedic actor & Co-founder of Video Arts
- Bill Cosby - Acclaimed comedian / actor and activist
- Billy Dee Williams - Emmy-nominated actor & internationally renowned superstar
- Ellen DeGeneres - Nationally-known actor, gay civil rights advocate
- Gloria Estefan - Grammy-winning music sensation
- Kate Jackson - Acclaimed actress and director
- Bill Maher - stand-up comedian, host of “Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect”
- Conan O’Brien - Host of “Late Night with Conan O’Brien
- Debbie Reynolds - Legendary Hollywood actress
- Robert Schimmel - Laughing Matters: Stand-Up with Robert Schimmel
- Mario Batali - "Molto Mario", "Mario Eats Italy", "Ciao America", “Iron Chef America”, Food Network
- Alton Brown - Host of "Good Eats", "Iron Chef America" and "Feasting on Asphalt" on Food Network, Author of "I'm Just Here for the Food"
- Bobby and Jamie Deen - Hosts of "Road Tasted" on Food Network, Managers of "The Lady and Sons" restaurant in Savannah
- Paula Deen - Host of "Paula's Home Cooking" and "Paula's Party" on Food Network, Founder of "The Lady & Sons Restaurant" in Savannah
- Giada De Laurentiis - Host of "Everyday Italian" and "Behind the Bash" on Food Network
- Bobby Flay - Host of the Food Network shows "Boy Meets Grill", "BBQ with Bobby Flay", "Food Nation", "Iron Chef America" and "Throwdown with Bobby Flay"
- Tyler Florence - Host of "Tyler's Ultimate", "How to Boil Water" and "Food 911" on Food Network; Author of "Tyler Florence's Real Kitchen", "Eat This Book: Cooking with Global Fresh Flavors" and "Tyler's Ultimate: Brilliant Simple Food to Make Any Time"
- Emeril Lagasse - Host of "The Essence of Emeril" and "Emeril Live" on Food Network
- Sara Moulton - Host of "Sara's Secrets" on Food Network, Chef on Good Morning America, Author of "Sara Moulton Cooks At Home" and "Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals"
- Wolfgang Puck - Award-winning Chef, Restaurateur and TV Personality
- Rachael Ray - Host of "30 Minute Meals", "$40 a Day", "Inside Dish" and "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels" on Food Network; Author of “Rachael Ray’s Get Real Meals” , “$40 A Day”, “Cooking Rocks”, “Cooking ‘Round the Clock”, “Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals”, “The Open House Cookbook”, “Comfort Foods”, and “Veggie Meals”
- Art Smith - Worked as Personal Chef to Oprah Winfrey for 10 years, Winner of the 2007 James Beard Award for Humanitarian of the Year, Executive Chef / Owner of "Table Fifty-Two" in Chicago
- Ben Bradlee - Vice President-at-large of “The Washington Post”
- Ken Burns - Historian, Producer of PBS series, "Jazz" and "The Civil War"
- Connie Chung - ABC NEWS Anchor and Correspondent
- Anderson Cooper - Emmy Award-Winning Journalist and host of “Anderson Cooper 360” on CNN
- Catherine Crier - Emmy-award winning journalist & Court TV anchor
- Linda Ellerbee - Emmy Award-winning journalist & President of Lucky Duck Productions
- Ellen Goodman - Boston Globe's syndicated columnist, 440 newspapers
- Morton Kondracke - Executive editor of "Roll Call, " the newspaper of Capitol Hill
- Steve Kroft - Co-editor of “60 Minutes”
- Laura Ingraham - Radio Host, TV Personality, Author and USA Today Columnist
- Jim Lehrer - Executive editor and anchor of "The News Hour with Jim Lehrer" on PBS
- Joan Lunden - One of the most respected women in the media
- Andrea Mitchell - Political correspondent & host of “The Mitchell Report”
- Bill Moyers - Award-winning television journalist
- Deborah Norville - Emmy Award-winning anchor of “Inside Edition”
- William Raspberry - Pulitzer prize-winning "Washington Post" columnist
- Charlie Rose - Emmy-winning host of “Charlie Rose” & “60 Minutes II” correspondent
- William Safire - Syndicated columnist, Pulitzer Prize-winning author
- Diane Sawyer - Award-winning investigative journalist
- Forrest Sawyer – Veteran journalist and former news anchor for ABC, NBC and MSNBC
- Lynn Sherr - ABC News correspondent & author
- John Stossel - Emmy Award-winning journalist & “20/20” anchor and correspondent
- Helen Thomas - Columnist for Hearst Magazines
- Elizabeth Vargas - ABC News correspondent
- Meredith Vieira - Broadcast journalist & Co-Host of NBC’s Today Show
- Bob Woodward - Pulitzer prize-winning journalist
- Paula Zahn – Respected broadcast journalist and cancer advocate
- Bob Costas - Acclaimed Sportscaster and TV Host
- Carson Daly - Host of NBC's "Last Call with Carson Daly" and Host of the nationally syndicated radio program "Carson Daly Most Requested"
- Bryant Gumbel - Co-Host of CBS "The Early Show"
- Robin Leach - Host of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"
- Alan Thicke - Acclaimed actor and author
All American Speakers acts only as an entertainment broker/producer for corporate functions, private engagements and special events. We do not claim or represent ourselves as the exclusive agent or management of any artist on this website. In most cases, we work directly with the celebrity and/or their management. All American Speakers Bureau and All American Talent and Celebrity Network is a combination celebrity marketing firm, speakers bureau, consultant and talent agency. Our celebrity booking agency supplies premier talent worldwide. In addition to arranging motivational speakers and keynote speaking engagements, we represent corporations, advertising agencies, public relations firms, promotional companies and not-for-profit organizations hiring celebrity talent and motivational speakers for advertising campaigns, cost for celebrity personal appearances, celebrity endorsements, celebrity appearance fees, celebrity marketing, best selling authors for booking signings, celebrity spokesperson campaigns, publicity events, live corporate entertainment, comedians for conferences, conventions, fundraisers or sales meetings, celebrity chefs for cooking demonstrations and various talent for trade shows, meet and greets, product launches, satellite media tours, direct/response marketing and infomercials.